Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
On a list of “things that are sexy”, credit repair doesn’t even register…and yet, the title of this episode is “Making Credit Repair Sexy Again”! I’ve invited Ashton D. Safaie, Mr. Credit Repair Hero himself, to come on the show and talk about basic marketing tips for referral-heavy businesses. And YES, how to make something as boring as credit repair look sexy.
Ashton is the CEO and founder of Credit Repair Heroes, a service that helps its clients clear down items on their credit reports that might be negatively impacting their ability to get a loan (car, home, or otherwise). It’s a referral-dominated business, and the key to being successful – as with ALL referral-dominated businesses – is by providing value to your audience and staying in the front of their minds.
In this episode of The Real Estate Marketing Dude, Ashton and I are talking through scenarios of how he partners with related businesses to drive referrals. He explains to me how his referral program works with realtors, and we brainstorm ideas of collaborative content he can create with other partners, which will keep him in front of his audience and provide a service at the same time. We also get creative with more complicated referral chains and dive deep into how multiple services can work together to drive referral traffic.
- What does credit repair have in common with real estate?
- How much of the credit repair business is referral-based?
- Other traditional, non-sexy businesses that could be “made sexy”
- How to brainstorm ideas for content for your audience
- What percentage of referral business generally is directly from other businesses?
- Examples of how to tailor a Facebook ad for a targeted audience
- Opportunities for developing complicated referral chains in the real estate market
Connect with Credit Repair Heroes
For more information about Credit Repair Heroes and how you can get started repairing your credit rating, please visit their website: creditrepairheroes.com
Want To See Our System?
WHICH ONE ARE YOU? TAKE THE NEXT STEP: