Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
A real estate Facebook ad is the best way to retarget an ad and convert it into leads. Facebook ads are a key part of any funnel today, but if you don’t use them effectively, they can be a waste of money. In this week’s Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast, I’m talking to Travis Thom, an expert in Facebook ads specifically for real estate. He’s taking me through exactly what he does to design successful ad campaigns for his clients, and he’s explaining why it works.
We start by looking at what makes up a funnel, and what you’re trying to achieve at the top. Travis explains his ad sequence at the top level, and why he uses up to 15 ads in a single retargeted sequence. Then we talk more about how to be smart about who you’re targeting, and how to focus on your “effective action”.
How much does Travis expect that you’ll spend on a Facebook ad campaign? That’s kind of a trick question, since it’s really more about value than price. We discuss what can affect how much you can expect to spend, and how you can start with any budget. Travis also explains why it’s essential to have a follow-up plan BEFORE you spend any money on an ad.
To sum up, Travis and I discuss the long-term benefits of using retargeted Facebook ads, and why patience will pay off in the long run.
- What is Facebook retargeting?
- Using Facebook pixels to retarget ads
- What a good delayed sequence funnel looks like
- How you can use targeted Facebook ads like indoctrination for your brand
- Why you should never use page boosts on Facebook
- What is your “effective action” and how do you focus on it?
- Why a Facebook campaign with just one ad won’t succeed
- How to scale up your Facebook ad campaign from a test
- Why Facebook ad campaigns are a long game, not short-term
Connect with Travis Thom
To read more about what Travis Thom is up to, check out his personal website.
If you’d like to find out how Elevated REM can help your real estate business convert more leads, check out ElevatedREM.com.
Or you can contact Travis directly: email@example.com
Want To See Our System?
WHICH ONE ARE YOU? TAKE THE NEXT STEP: