Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
My guest today is Cherrie Brown from Home Smart. Cherrie and her business partner Zach Reynolds own Home Smart in Los Angeles, California. Cherrie and Zach’s clients refer to them as “The Real Estate Rockstars.”
They earned this nickname because of their awesome client appreciation events. On today’s podcast Cherrie tells me why she plans these signature events and how it has helped her brand. We talk about how this practice leads to referrals and how it generate more social media presence.
Take notes on this one, because Cherrie has some great insights and smart marketing tips.
- Cherrie and Zach’s team.
- Homesmart’s signature client events.
- The Star Wars Event example.
- How Cherrie encourages social media sharing during the events.
- Cherrie’s normal Event Calendar.
- What Cherrie hopes to accomplish at these events.
- Why you have to spend money to make money.
- Cherrie’s first client appreciation event.
- How to appeal to all your demographics.
- Why you should incorporate local businesses.
- When to discount your commission.
- Cherrie’s advice to new agents.
Cherrie offers some smart and practical ideas to promote your brand with clients who aren’t into partying or have kids. It is really clever information. Cherrie’s interview is a great example of how to make your location and resources work for you.
Thanks for listening! Please leave us a review on iTunes, and visit the Real Estate Marketing Dude. Check out our blog and click the subscribe button if you want to get more of our no frills approach to real estate marketing.