Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
Imagine having the freedom to take off for a year and live in Thailand, while your real estate business continues to hum right along…
Sounds pretty good to me! The catch is, you simply can’t do something like that unless you have rock-solid systems in place that keep your business moving while you are sipping Sangsom on the beach.
Known for his love of spreadsheets, Jesse Zagorsky is a self-professed systems nerd and sales manager at ZTeam Real Estate in San Diego. His real estate career began in 2004, and Jesse quickly became a master REO agent. After an epic year-long vacation in Thailand, he reinvented his business and returned to the traditional market. Now he leads a team of 11 agents, scoring just over $1M in GCI consistently for the last few years.
Today, Jesse joins me to discuss the three methods for scaling your business, explaining how a focus on your core competencies can help you determine what your role will be as your enterprise grows. He speaks to his systems for hiring, outlining his ‘hire fast, fire fast’ approach and the characteristics he is looking for in a sales agent during the recruiting process. Jesse offers his insight around the benefits of onboarding in groups and the self-selection process that eliminates agents who aren’t a good fit. Listen in for Jesse’s insight around leveraging technology systems to automate with authenticity and the substantial role of likability in the generating sales.
- The three ways to scale your real estate business
- Working in your business versus working on your business
- The right reasons to build an agent team
- Jesse’s ‘hire fast, fire fast’ approach to hiring
- Three things to look for in recruiting sales agents
- The significance of likability
- How Jesse discerns coachability in the hiring process
- The benefits of onboarding in groups
- Why Jesse doesn’t persuade anyone to join his team
- Jesse’s insight around following up a lead
- Jesse’s system for ensuring No Lead Left Behind
- Leveraging technology to automate with authenticity
- Creating systems around accountability
Connect with Jesse Zagorsky
The Like Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Influencing, Attracting, and Winning People Over by Jack Schafer and Marvin Karlins
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Want To See Our System?
Build A Brand People Know, Like, Trust….AND REFER!