Does Facebook’s new Special Ad Category have you frustrated as f*ck? The good news is, you can still use ads to attract your target market. But you’ve got to get their attention with the right kind of content.
Tristen Sutton is the Facebook Ads Expert and Marketing Strategist behind Tristen Sutton Consulting, a firm that helps real estate agents and business owners attract and convert their target clients. Tristen also serves as the exclusive Social Media Ads Trainer for the Houston Association of Realtors, and he is the go-to consultant for organizations looking to leverage Facebook and Instagram to expand their brand, generate leads and increase profits.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude, Tristen joins me to discuss the rules around Facebook’s Special Ad Category and explain how agents can adapt to its limits on targeting. He offers ideas for creating content that resonates with your target market—and then retargeting the people who engage. Listen in for Tristen’s insight on why video is the dominant force in content marketing and find out why NOW is an ideal time to run Facebook ads for your real estate business.
- How agents can adapt to the limits on targeting in the Special Ad Category
- Engaging your target audience with content so they self-select for retargeting
- Why video is the dominant force in content marketing
- How to use video as a funnel to generate more transactions
- The limited interest categories agents can still use to target on Facebook
- Creating attention-getters that resonate with your target market
- Why Tristen suggests multi-purposing client testimonial videos
- Tristen’s advice on running video ads NOW while everyone is at home
Connect with Tristen
Get Tristen’s free guide on the 4 types of Facebook ads every agent should be running by texting TYPES to 31996. Learn more about Tristen at tristensuttonconsulting.com and follow him on Facebook at facebook.com/TristenESutton.