Are you running your real estate business? Or being run by it? Attraction-based relationship marketing allows agents to attract clients instead of chasing them. To build relationships instead of buying leads. To play golf instead of calling expireds.
Danny Batsalkin is the premiere real estate coach behind DSCVR Real Estate Network, a platform that helps real estate agents build predictable six- and seven-figure businesses. Ten years ago, Danny left a career as a successful attorney to follow his passion for real estate. As he grew a team of his own, Danny realized that agents needed a complete system that includes marketing strategy, accountability coaching, and world-class support, so he set out to build one that would change the real estate industry and DSCVR was born.
On this episode, Danny joins me to explain the difference between an entrepreneur and a salesperson, offering insight on attracting business from the people you WANT to work with. He discusses the benefit of leveraging your passion outside of real estate to market your business and shares his system for staying in touch with your database by spending time in the places they hang out. Listen in for Danny’s advice on how often you should interact with your ideal clients and learn how to command a premium commission by building relationships and providing value.
- What differentiates an entrepreneur from a salesperson
- Danny’s insight on attracting the people you want to work with
- Why Danny chose playing golf over door knocking or calling expireds
- Danny’s system for staying in front of your database
- Leveraging your passion outside real estate to market your business
- Staying in touch with your sphere in the places they hang out
- How often you should interact with your top clients
- Commanding a premium commission from your ideal clients