Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
98% of real estate agents don’t invest in real estate.
Let that sink in for just a moment. We deliver great opportunities to our clients every day, without considering the possibility that we could be a part of the action. We stay stuck in a transactional system of making a living, without realizing that we could be building wealth—just like the high net worth individuals we call every time a good deal comes along. And the beauty is that we can make it happen with little or no money out of our own pockets!
Daron Campbell is the founder and president of DC Capital, a full-service investment, real estate training and brokerage firm that specializes in the acquisition of value-added investment properties for clients through the purchase and resale of single-family homes as well as multifamily units. In his 25-plus years in the business, Daron has sold $3.9B in real estate and distinguished himself as an internationally-known income property broker and investor.
Now Daron is on a mission to bring real estate to the people, coaching agents to become investors themselves. His course, Seven Figure Syndicator, teaches us real estate professionals how to syndicate and sponsor deals using other people’s money, effectively shifting from simply making a good living to building a legacy of our own.
Today Daron shares how he made the shift from broker to syndicator, building a group of passive investors who are happy to deploy their money with someone they trust. He explains the concept of syndication and why passive investors are willing to trade equity for their time. Daron and I discuss the advantages a real estate agent has as a syndicator, including access to motivated sellers and an understanding of the local market. Listen in for Daron’s insight around leveraging your database to raise capital quickly and multiplying your wealth ten times over in the next five years through real estate investment!
- Daron’s epiphany about making a living vs. growing wealth
- How Daron made the shift form agent to investor
- How Daron put together a group of passive investors
- The concept of syndication
- Why real estate professionals have a leg up as syndicators
- What motivates people to sell for reasons other than money
- Daron’s most recent flip of an apartment building with a motivated seller
- Daron’s advice about getting started with syndication
- The value of knowing your market as a syndicator
- Daron’s motivation to bring syndication to the people
- How to leverage your database to raise capital quickly
Connect with Daron Campbell
Want To See Our System?
Build A Brand People Know, Like, Trust….AND REFER!