Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
It is no surprise that the majority of heavy hitters in the real estate industry are also healthy. There is a direct connection between feeling good and productivity, so the most successful people are usually in good physical shape as well. Beyond becoming fit and strong, making your health a priority has significant benefits for your business.
David Golden is a wildly successful Keller Williams agent in the Las Vegas market who specializes in foreclosures. During a five-year period, David closed more than 18,000 properties for HUD in southern California. At the time, he was working long hours, slamming Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew to work through the night. David was overweight and unhappy, and he made the decision to take control of his health.
Today David shares his health journey, explaining how a juice cleanse kickstarted his energy and gave him an unbelievable sense of clarity. We talk about the connection between health and success, and David discusses how getting healthy improved his productivity at work. I ask him about healthy alternatives to coffee and how to push through the healing crisis of a cleanse.
David and I cover Jesse Itzler’s 40% rule and the significance of prioritizing your health so that you have the grit to do more. David speaks to the impact his health journey had on his team and offers his best advice around nutrition. Listen in to understand how your health affects your real estate business and why nothing else matters if you’re sick. Take the first steps to getting healthy, wealthy—and happy—with the Real Estate Marketing Dude!
- The connection between health and productivity
- How David made the decision to get healthy
- How to push through the healing crisis of a cleanse
- How getting healthy improved David’s work
- David’s suggestions around alternatives to coffee
- The 40% rule
- How David brings his understanding of health to his team
- How David’s team reacted to his health transformation
- David’s advice around nutrition
- The direct correlation between health and wealth
- The significance of prioritizing your health
Connect with David Golden
Contact David by phone at 702-469-3402 or email him at email@example.com!