Brittiny Howard is a Boss, plain and simple, closing on her first home within six weeks of getting her real estate license. The average agent does six sides per year, but in her first full year, Brittiny closed on an unbelievable 52 sides. What’s her secret? For Brittiny, there is no such thing as a cold lead. She approaches each and every potential client with honesty, humanity, and a sense of brutal authenticity— even going so far as to build ‘Brittiny’ into her automation systems.
Brittiny is the geaux-to agent with The Brittiny Howard Group in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She has prospered with a ‘serve first’ philosophy, doing $10M worth of business in her rookie year. Brittiny is also a coach for Club Wealth, a platform that offers events, strategy sessions, and one-on-one coaching for real estate professionals.
Today, Brittiny joins me to explain how her background as an entrepreneur influenced her early success in real estate. She speaks to the flooding that devastated her community in August of 2016, describing how the natural disaster affected her business and personal life—and why she felt a calling to volunteer in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey the following year. Listen in for Brittiny’s insight on taking a warm approach to cold leads and learn how she makes AI sexy by bringing authenticity to automation!
- Brittiny’s background as an entrepreneur
- How Brittiny leveraged Zillow leads to convert early on
- How Brittiny did 52 closings in her first full year
- The 2016 flood’s impact on Brittiny’s life and business
- Brittiny’s volunteer efforts after the Houston flood
- The long-term impact of flooding on real estate in LA
- Brittiny’s warm approach to cold leads
- Why Brittiny employs a ‘serve first’ philosophy
- Brittiny’s insight around demonstrating your humanity
- How she builds ‘Brittiny’ into AI scripts for authenticity
- The tools Brittiny uses to facilitate authentic automation
- Brittiny’s challenge in following up with past clients
Connect with Brittiny Howard
Find Brittiny on Facebook at facebook.com/britthoward01 or Instagram at instagram.com/yourgeauxtoagent. Visit Brittiny’s website at homesinbatonrougearea.com, call her at (225) 810-2408, or connect with her on Club Wealth at clubwealth.com/about/meet-our-coaches/brittiny-howard/.