Are you walking away from online leads because they aren’t ready to buy right now? If so, you are missing an opportunity. What if you treated those prospects the same as your friends and family, your professional network and your past clients? What if you applied relational marketing to your online leads and used branding to make yourself more approachable? What if you leveraged online leads to grow your SOI, scale your influence, and sell more homes in the long run?
Mike Bernier is the Co-owner and Sales Manager at Realty Group, one of the Twin Cities’ elite brokerages. He is a member of the Minnesota REALTORS Forms Committee and the Minnesota REALTORS Professional Standards Committee, and in 2014, Mike was among the top 1% of agents in the state. Today, Mike joins me to share his initial strategy of using relational sales with his SOI to convert about 40 sides per year. He explains how the crash inspired him to invest in online leads and how diversifying that lead pipeline has doubled his business.
Mike discusses his approach to online leads, applying relational marketing and nurturing those prospects—even if they aren’t ready to buy right now. He also offers advice on automating efforts to stay top-of-mind with your general audience, while spending more time with top referral sources and repeat clients. Listen in for Mike’s insight on how branding makes you more approachable to prospects who don’t know you and learn how to use online leads to grow your SOI!
- How Mike got his start in real estate with relational sales
- How the crash inspired Mike to invest in online leads
- How Mike applies relational marketing to online leads
- Mike’s advice on prioritizing referral sources/past clients
- How to nurture online leads who aren’t ready right now
- How to build influence within your lead gen database
- Mike’s insight on staying top-of-mind through automation
- Mike’s method of following up with contacts who engage
- How branding makes you more approachable to prospects
- The significance of building relationships with online leads
- How diversifying his lead pipeline doubled Mike’s business
- How to develop a system of converting online leads
- How Mike uses online leads to grow his sphere of influence