Too many real estate agents are at the mercy of Zillow and Realtor.com, counting on leads from outside sources to run their business. Johnny Moscillo, on the other hand, spends $0 on lead gen. Instead, he attracts business by creating consistent, entertaining video content and building a strong, hyperlocal brand.
Johnny is a 17-year veteran of the real estate business and a top producer in the state of New Hampshire. He is also the creator of CGI Academy, a real estate training and coaching platform designed to help agents master financial literacy and business management, and the host of Johnny Mo’s Flash Briefing, a podcast for real estate agents, loan officers and entrepreneurs.
Today, Johnny joins me to share his theory of control vs. mercy in lead generation. We discuss why consistent communication is key to building a brand and how to create hyperlocal community content. Johnny explains his video strategy to interview local restaurant owners, and we brainstorm other authentic content ideas that might reflect YOUR brand message. Johnny also describes how to leverage your power circle for content creation and offers advice on developing a publishing schedule to remain consistent. Listen in for insight on using video to position yourself as a local expert and ATTRACT leads (rather than chasing them) and learn how to build instant credibility as the Digital Mayor of your town!
- Johnny’s theory of control vs. mercy in lead generation
- Why consistent communication is key in building a brand
- Johnny’s video strategy to promote local restaurants
- The value in creating hyperlocal community content
- How to position yourself as a local expert to attract leads
- Building instant credibility as Digital Mayor of your town
- How Johnny’s lead gen quadrant provides free prospects
- Why the lion’s share of leads come from referrals + SOI
- Authentic content ideas that reflect your brand message
- Creating 90-second testimonial videos with past clients
- Retargeting people who engage with your video posts
- How to leverage your power circle for content creation
- How to take advantage of multipurpose content
- Establishing a publishing schedule that is 30 days ahead
Connect with Johnny Moscillo
Learn more about Johnny Mo at gciacademy.com/gciacademyhome and subscribe to his YouTube channel by visiting youtube.com/channel/UC8Db2tWNAS9Y_vc9CSmaJdg/videos.