Would you like to get more bang for your buck on Facebook ads? What if you could reduce your cost per lead (CPL) from $12 to $3? There is a simple way to make the most of your online ad spend in 2019, and it begins and ends with consistent, quality content creation.
Travis Thom is the marketing strategist behind Elevated REM, the premiere Facebook advertising agency and coaching platform for real estate. With 250K Facebook and Instagram leads to their credit, Travis and his team are experts in advanced Facebook retargeting campaigns. He cut his teeth in real estate as an agent, struggling for three long years until a Rottweiler taught him the importance of providing value first. From there, Travis leveraged educational content marketing to build a successful business focused on new construction developments. He transitioned to marketing in 2014, founding Elevated REM to support realtors in generating leads online.
Today, Travis joins me to explain why content creation is crucial for Facebook in 2019. He describes how posting consistent, quality content can significantly reduce your CPL on Facebook and discusses the value of authenticity and storytelling in getting your audience to engage. Travis also shares his BURST system of retargeting through Facebook ads, offering insight around the role of educational content in building trust. Listen in to understand how to use Facebook to provide highly-relevant content to the right audience at the right time—and make the most of your social media ad spend!
- How consistent, quality content reduces an agent’s CPL
- How Facebook defines your business page quality score
- Travis’ take on the value of authenticity and storytelling
- Why engaging content gets served to more people
- Travis’ BURST system of retargeting with Facebook ads
- The difference between passive and active content
- How a Rottweiler taught Travis about providing value
- How educational marketing transformed Travis’ career
- Using Facebook to provide highly-relevant content
Connect with Travis Thom
Learn more about how Travis and his team can support you at elevatedrem.com.