Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
On today’s Real Estate Marketing Dude podcast I welcome David Serpa. David is a highly successful agent in his region. David Serpa Homes is number 2 in his market, so he has a lot of value to pass on to us. David is a former U.S. Marine who has been selling real estate for 3 years.
David and I met at a Mastermind and he is a great example of real estate being more than a job. It is a lifestyle. On today’s episode David tells me how he uses open houses to drum up leads. David is a hard worker and he can tell you how to work toward success.
- David’s “Machine Gunner” approach.
- How David works an open house.
- How to approach a client and provide them value.
- Remember to be human.
- The difference of dealing with people in person and dealing with them over the phone.
- Building a great team.
- How to use online lead generators like Zillow and Boom Town.
- What David looks for in a team member.
- Fundraising for Silver Star.
- David’s 4 annual community events.
- Working with Michael Hellickson
Don’t Believe Me Check out This Dude’s Client Appreciation Party. That’s Marketing!
Thanks for listening! Please leave us a review on iTunes, and visit the Real Estate Marketing Dude. Check out our blog and click the subscribe button if you want to get more of our no frills approach to real estate marketing.