“If you’re a really good realtor, you’re still going to be a really good realtor that has to go chase business … but when you become a SOMEBODY, the business comes after you—and the only way to become a SOMEBODY is to step into having media around you.”
Serial entrepreneur and international speaker Sam Khorramian is the Co-Founder and CEO of Big Block Realty, the fastest-growing real estate company in America. He has twelve years of experience in real estate, and he specializes in keeping his agents at the forefront of marketing technology. Sam is an expert in brand development, web traffic growth, automated systems, social media management and creative advertising.
Fresh off the heels of the 2018 Traffic & Conversion Summit, Sam sits down with me to address the value in creating media around your brand. We discuss the danger of putting all your eggs in one basket and how leaning on a single platform can change your business overnight. Sam shares his take on building a brand authentic to who you are and creating content that will engage your audience. Listen in to understand the impact of video, the importance of consistency, and the role of branding as the biggest asset of any business.
- The benefits of being your own media
- The danger of putting all your eggs in one basket
- Shifting your mindset to understand that YOU are a brand
- What it means to build a brand authentic to who you are
- Why good content is integral to building an audience
- Creating content around the real estate process and the story behind it
- How to avoid the commission objection
- Sam’s take on the impact of video in going further, faster
- The role of consistency in keeping your audience engaged
- Why branding is the biggest asset of any business
Connect with Sam Khorramian
If you’re interested in Sam’s mastermind, Closing Table, apply here.