A shocking 80% of homebuyers forget their agent’s name within six months. Yet 63% of business comes to real estate professionals through referrals and repeat clients. People can’t send a referral your way if they don’t remember your name! Jennypher Moore leverages social media to stay in contact with her past clients and nurture those relationships—daily. And this is just a small part of the stellar customer service that sets Jennypher’s team apart and leads to conversion after conversion.
Jennypher is the face of The Jennypher Moore Group, a top ranking real estate team out of the Temecula Valley. Jennypher was already pulling in six figures in her second year as an agent, and today she is earning an eight-figure income—just four years in. She was featured on the cover of Executive Agent in 2016 and named Rising Star in REAL Producer Magazine in November 2017.
Today, Jennypher joins me to share her take on competing with discount services, explaining how an agent’s customer service provides immense value to homebuyers and homeowners alike. She offers advice around reading people, knowing when to back off, and treating clients like family. Jennypher offers insight on proactively building a sphere of influence through social media, community involvement and visibility. Listen in for Jennypher’s strategy around EARNING a prospect’s contact information in an open house scenario and learn how customer service and consistent follow-up led her to an eight-figure year in 2017.
- Why Jennypher scaled back to a smaller team
- Jennypher’s take on competing with discount services
- How Jennypher’s customer service sets her apart
- The shifting role of agents from sales to customer service
- The value of a brokerage with strong culture
- Jennypher’s advice around being a chameleon
- How Jennypher goes above and beyond for her clients
- How Jennypher leverages social media to stay top of mind
- How often Jennypher touches base with past clients
- How Jennypher’s involvement in community organizations helps build her sphere
- How Jennypher earns prospect information at an open house
- Why Jennypher recommends persistence in follow-up