Nervous about competing with iBuyers? What if you could be like the iBuyer and offer clients the option to sell right now? The fact is, you CAN bring that kind of value to prospects when you have connections with local investors. And there is simply no better script for conversion than ‘I’ll buy your house.’
Andrew Greer is the CEO of Thomas Strafford Investments, a real estate firm that specializes in SFH and multifamily renovations and ground-up builds in Southern California. He is also a top-performing agent with Big Block Realty and the organizer of the San Diego Real Estate Networking (SDREN) Meetup.
Today, Andrew joins me to discuss the monthly networking events he hosts to get in front of other investors and agents—and create advantageous relationships with local business owners. He shares the value in being able to present a client with multiple options, explaining just how often sellers take a low offer on Day One. Listen in for Andrew’s insight on creating hyperlocal content to generate leads on Instagram and learn how to connect with investors in your community to become a better real estate agent!
- The monthly investor networking events Andrew hosts
- Creating relationships via meetups at local businesses
- Marketing meetups online to become a familiar face
- The value in presenting a client with several options
- How to compete with Zillow by way of local investors
- Why you should be investing in properties yourself
- Finding motivated sellers by copying what investors do
- How hyperlocal knowledge contributes to Andrew’s success
- Leveraging hyperlocal content to generate leads
- How to connect with investors in your community
- Partnering with investors on a direct mail campaign
- Andrew’s advice on building content on Instagram
Connect with Andrew
Follow Andrew on Instagram at instagram.com/realtyentrepreneur, or subscribe to his YouTube channel at youtube.com/channel/UCUYkQe5uR9N28BySblFf-_A. You can also find him on Facebook at facebook.com/AndrewThomasGreer1.