Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
Today we are talking about whether real estate agents need a fan page or a personal page for their Facebook marketing. This topic came about because a lot of real estate agents are getting some really bad marketing advice, such as go out and get 1000 likes. This would really do nothing for them.
In the past, a Facebook post would go to all of the fans. Now it is just a small percentage. Having a fan page is great, but getting a bunch of likes just doesn’t work for marketing anymore. Even if we post, only a small percentage of our fans will see the post. Second, just because the fans see our post that doesn’t mean they will call us.
How to use Facebook in a sell without selling way:
- Tell your story – it’s not a classified ad section
How to use your personal Facebook page:
- Strictly for referral lead generation – 69% is referral based, spend 69% of your time interacting with people for referral marketing purposes
- This is where you engage
- Every person you are friends with is a potential client – they all live somewhere
- Just another tool to market to your database
- Telling your story keeps your presence
- Take cool pictures and SHARE – bathrooms, kitchens, lawns and things you see when out and about, happy clients or closings
- You won’t get referrals on your fan page your audience and database is connected to your personal page
- Personal page is where all your friends hang out and it’s free
- At least 7-12 real estate related posts a month is 120 reminders a year for referral business
- Every one of your Facebook friends know someone who is moving
- People use agents they like and trust
How to use a fan page for real estate marketing:
- Only need one when you are ready to pay to play
- Facebook ads and specific marketing
- Since March 26th, seven good seller leads
- Facebook is about targeting
- Farm a network that is likely to need your services
- Use Facebook power editor
- Target criteria – people likely to move who are homeowners
- Target sellers, not buyers
- Put message, content, and call to action in front of these people
- Ability to retarget people who have clicked ads
The best way anyone relates to anything is through the concept of story. Facebook should be used in two ways. First, to connect with people through your personal page for referral lead generation using story and cool photos. Second, a fan page should be used for cold lead generation through paid ads. There are a lot of cool Facebook ad strategies that I’ll share in a future episode.
Thanks for listening. You can find Mike Cuevas at Realestatemarketingdude.com to get your complete blueprint on building your business or you can connect with him on social media:
How Do You Find More Clients?
Creating a better system to remind people what you do for a living is one of the things you can be doing to increase referral business, but it’s not everything.
Would you be interested in learning more about adapting a several marketing systems that work simultaneously in your business to create multiple lead sources? Do you want to run a business instead of being run by one? Do you hate cold calling or cold prospecting?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions maybe this can help you. GO HERE TO GET STARTED
Want To See Our System?
Don’t Just Be A Realtor, Be A Marketer!
Build A Brand People Know, Like, Trust….AND REFER!
Take The Training FREE Which One Are You?