Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
How do you make the most of your internet purchased leads? How do you make sure that of all the services out there, you’re getting the most bang for your buck? I’ve invited Brian Curtis on the show from Club Wealth, and he’s talking me through what he spends his marketing money on, and what he gets back from it. It’s all about the return on investment, and with a marketing spend of $25,000 or more a month, Brian really knows how to get value of the leads he buys.
We start off by talking numbers. How much do you get back for what you spend? And if you only have a limited budget, where do you spend it? Brian explains the difference between something like Zillow or Trulia, where you buy impressions, versus Realtor.com, where you’re buying leads. Your budget will really impact your buy strategy.
Brian also explains to me the importance of following up – always, and on time. We talk about different services, and what messages you need to be sending with autoresponders in order to guarantee securing a lead. We also talk about the difference between “right now” leads and longer-term leads, and how you need to tailor your follow up messaging for them.
Finally, Brian and I discuss what happens after you have the lead. We talk about the difference between using technology to communicate with your leads, versus using technology to open the door to a relationship. We talk about what works best in terms of conversion, and how you should approach lead-buying in order to make that final conversion.
- How to set your marketing spend
- The difference between spending for impressions and spending for leads
- Where to spend on a limited budget
- The response time that can net you nearly 5x better conversions
- Why “professional” won’t necessarily get you the response you’re looking for
- Why text messages are better than emails
- A comparison of several marketing services, why they work and why they don’t
- How to best use technology to augment relationships, not create them
Connect with Brian Curtis
Brian Curtis will be appearing at Club Wealth’s Business Strategy Mastermind Conference in Anaheim, CA, November 7-9. Register on Club Wealth’s website, where you can also view Brian’s profile and get in touch with him.