Do you use your personal Facebook page to market your sphere of influence? Did you know that only 1 in 5 of your contacts will see any given post? But don’t give up on the platform just yet. You can reach the majority of your database on a regular basis by creating a dedicated Facebook group.
Jen Burns is a solo agent out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with 12 years of experience in real estate. In the last year, Jen closed 78 transactions for $19M in volume, and she credits her success in large part to marketing her SOI through a private Facebook group. Today, Jen helps other agents leverage similar tactics through The Workflow Shop, a system for maintaining connection with your database and creating a robust Client Appreciation Program.
On this episode, Jen joins me to share her approach to building and nurturing your sphere of influence through genuine connection. She explains what inspired her to create a private Facebook community for existing and past clients, discussing how she makes the group engaging and fun with giveaways and other value-add content. Listen in for insight around how Jen designed her posting schedule and learn her pro tips for getting your SOI to join a private Facebook group.
- How Jen slowly built a sphere of influence in Baton Rouge
- Jen’s approach to nurturing relationships with past clients
- What inspired Jen to create a private Facebook group
- How Jen makes her Facebook group engaging and fun
- Why people are more likely to see group Facebook posts
- Why Jen prefers communicating via Facebook vs. email
- How gifting + giveaways activate the Law of Reciprocity
- How Jen designed her Facebook group posting schedule
- Jen’s pro tips for getting people to join your private group