While the foundational principles of marketing do not change, the tactics and tools we use to generate business do. And at the moment, Facebook ads provide an extremely effective way to identify and target potential clients. So, how can real estate agents leverage the social platform to sell properties and grow a thriving business?
Grant Wise is the founder of Real Estate Marketing University, an online platform designed to support agents in learning the latest tactics and best practices for marketing real estate through social media. He is also the creator of the Witly marketing intelligence software, a service that helps real estate professionals develop a marketing strategy, create an automated campaign, and follow up on leads.
Today, Grant joins me to share his expertise in teaching agents how to leverage Facebook to sell properties and grow a business. He explains the impact of Facebook’s recent changes to its targeting options and the importance of understanding the psychology of the consumer. Grant discusses how to stand out to leads who opt in to multiple campaigns by retargeting with value-add content and developing a predefined sales process. Listen in for Grant’s insight on the value of imperfect action and learn how building media can support you in building a real estate business that survives in the long term!
- Grant’s expertise in teaching agents to leverage Facebook ads
- The recent changes to Facebook’s targeting options
- The three levels of consumer awareness regarding real estate
- Why a yard sign is more valuable than a billboard
- Grant’s comprehensive list of Facebook ad terms
- How to stand out to leads who opt in to multiple campaigns
- How to retarget leads with content that paints an experience
- Grant’s education-based approach to building a service business
- The value of a predefined sales process to follow up with leads
- How to identify a lead’s preferred method of communication
- Why Grant is a fan of imperfect action and authenticity
- Grant’s advice around daily study to reach new levels of success
- Grant’s insight on building media in order to thrive long-term
Connect with Grant Wise
Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz