When it comes to geographic farming, a lot of agents make the mistake of scaling first: They invest a lot of time and money reaching out to ALL of the homeowners in a particular neighborhood and then sit back and wait for results. But wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to test an area first? To reach out to people online by way of digital marketing and see if the neighborhood is viable—and then target the specific people who have shown an interest in selling their property?
Sharran Srivatsaa is the co-founder and CEO of Kingston Lane, a technology execution platform for real estate agents. The site offers home valuation landing pages, push-button digital farming, push-button email marketing, Coming Soon property websites, and push-button social media property ads, among many other services. Sharran learned the real estate business as President of Teles Properties, where he and his business partner grew the brokerage by 10X in five years, generating $3.5B in sales.
Today, Sharran joins me to share the fundamentals of digital farming, describing his Test Invest Scale model and explaining the mechanics of choosing a geographic farm. He discusses the value of framing your expertise of a local market by way of a detailed pitch and running new listing and digital farming ads simultaneously. Sharran offers advice around video, sharing the Hook Intro Story Offer structure and the visual impact of using the farm itself as your backdrop. Listen in for Sharran’s insight on generating both attention and opt-ins through social media and leveraging a cloud-to-street approach to geographic farming!
- How Sharran grew Teles Properties 10X in five years
- How Kingston Lane serves agents as an execution platform
- The fundamentals of digital, geographic farming
- Why Sharran is a proponent of the Test Invest Scale model
- Sharran’s cloud-to-street approach to testing a geographic farm
- The results of Sharran’s two-year ‘I have a buyer’ testing
- The mechanics of choosing a farm based on the numbers
- Framing your expertise of a local market with a detailed pitch
- Running new listing and digital farming ads simultaneously
- Sharran’s advice around using your farm as a video backdrop
- Sharran’s Facebook Live video and post text presentation
- How to structure a video in the Hook Intro Story Offer format
- Developing a pipeline mindset versus a transactional mindset
- How to connect with an audience through an artifact of value
- Why Sharran focuses on garnering both attention and opt-ins
- What information you should include in a market update
- How to win on video by holding yourself accountable to a cadence
Connect with Sharran Srivatsaa
Learn more about Kingston Lane, join the Facebook group, and sign up for Sharran’s Daily Action Plan email at kingstonlane.com.