How much are you spending on portal leads? What if you invested that same kind of money in nurturing relationships with your past clients? What if you spent less time and energy on new customer acquisition and focused instead on providing exceptional customer service for your current clients? What if a gooey butter cake or a pair of branded sunglasses is all you really need to generate business?
Sean Zalmanoff is the Regional Manager of USA Mortgage in St. Louis, Missouri, and the Managing Partner of Next Level Loan Officers, a coaching platform that helps loan officers increase production and attract more referrals—without sacrificing work-life balance. Sean has been in the mortgage business since 2002, and he is a sought-after mentor and trusted advisor to LOs across the country.
On this episode, Sean joins me to explain how he leverages the Law of Reciprocity in his business, giving branded gifts to both past clients and partner-agents to generate referrals. He describes what sets the Sean Z Team apart in terms of client experience, sharing his strategies for earning a prospect’s business and staying in front of his audience after closing. Listen in for insight around Sean’s Magic Window method of securing online reviews and learn how to generate business through customer service and branding!
- How Sean brands himself and his team by delivering value
- How Sean leverages the Law of Reciprocity in his business
- The Sean Z Team gooey butter cake client experience
- How Sean uses video to communicate with prospects
- Sean’s advice on using words like APPRECIATE and EARN
- The percentage of business Sean gets from his database
- The MLB and movie events Sean hosts to stay in touch
- Using giveaways + branded gifts to nurture an audience
- Sean’s Magic Window strategy for securing online reviews
- How much Sean invests in his sphere on an annual basis