As the real estate game gets more and more competitive, branding becomes more important than it’s ever been. How do you differentiate yourself as an agent? How do you define the core attributes that set you apart? And how do you communicate your brand story consistently in order to attract business?
James Wong has six years of experience in the realm of real estate marketing. Working with top producers in Los Angeles and Orange County, James has uncovered the strategies that led to their success. Now James serves as the Chief Energizing Officer of MAXA, a design agency and software platform that supports real estate professionals in developing a brand identity and creating custom marketing content.
Today, James joins me to discuss the value of creating a brand story that resonates with the community by defining your core functional, social and emotional attributes. He explains why top producers establish elevated expectations and offers his top strategies for attracting followers on social media. James addresses the value in defining your target audience and developing consistent messaging around a single attribute. Listen in for James’ insight around the power of imagery in establishing brand identity and learn the significance of defining a brand story for your real estate business!
- James’ experience working with top producers in California
- Creating a brand story that resonates with the community
- The core functional, social and emotional attributes of a brand
- Associating your brand with the way you want to be perceived
- James’ take on why top producers create elevated expectations
- The danger in trying to resonate with all people
- How to give people a reason to follow you on social media
- James’ advice around defining your target audience
- How to develop consistent messaging around a single attribute
- How color, font, pattern and imagery impact brand identity
- How to design a logo with your target audience in mind
- The integral role of media in running a real estate business