In the aftermath of the Coronavirus, a lot of homeowners will be looking to sell. And if you want those listings, you need to know how to get your message to the right audience. Your best bet is to leverage targeted data to identify your client avatar and market to the people most likely to raise their hand.
Dustin DeFrates is the Founder of Geopoint Data, one of the leading homeowner data aggregators in the US. Geopoint warehouses the purchase and sale records of 100M-plus residential properties along with 380M email addresses, cell phone and landline numbers. Dustin also serves as the managing equity partner in five family office portfolios valued at $17M, and he has 17 years of experience in the real estate space.
On this episode of the podcast, Dustin joins me to discuss the importance of targeted data in listing prospecting. He weighs in on what will happen in the real estate market post-Coronavirus, explaining how we can use data to focus on empty nesters, distressed properties or vacant homes. Listen in for Dustin’s insight on creating a custom audience to slide by Facebook’s Special Ad Category and learn how to pick a niche and narrow your marketing funnel to the prospects most likely to say YES.
- Dustin’s expertise in getting his message to the right audience
- What will happen in the real estate market post-Coronavirus
- How to use data to determine who’s likely to do a transaction
- How to target empty nesters, distressed or vacant properties
- Using credit scores to predict which HNWI are likely to sell second homes
- Creating a custom audience to slide by Facebook’s Special Ad Category
- Dustin’s advice on marketing a cash offer to generate leads
- Why it’s crucial to pick a niche and chase targeted business