Subscribe Now Listen Later & Get Notified Every Week!
The whole point of a customer database is to create an audience to market too. On today’s episode we talk about how to cultivate an audience on 3 channels. The channels are email, direct mail, and social media. We discuss how to use these channels and why we use these channels.
Creating a brand for yourself is an important part of marketing. Being yourself is really all branding is. Remember 61% of your business will be return business. So your audience needs to feel they know you. We discuss how to present yourself in an entertaining and valuable way.
- What is a database?
- How to create an audience.
- Using video email to reach your audience.
- Using direct mail to reach your audience.
- Using your social media contacts to broaden your audience.
- The importance of not “selling” people.
- The key to great content.
Thanks for listening! Please leave us a review on iTunes, and visit the Real Estate Marketing Dude. Check out our blog and click the subscribe button if you want to get more of our no frills approach to real estate marketing.
- Real Estate Marketing Dude
- The #2 Most Important Thing To Do After You Learn How To Build A Database
- Bomb Bomb
Want To See Our System?
Don’t Just Be A Realtor, Be A Marketer!
Build A Brand People Know, Like, Trust….AND REFER!
Take The Training FREE Which One Are You?