Are you playing offense or defense? There’s never been a better time to take control of your business and adapt it to succeed in a post-coronavirus real estate market. There are so many ways to convince yourself that now isn’t the best time to try something new, but you’ll never succeed unless you get off your a** and start taking action.
Mike Simmons is a real estate investor with over a decade of experience flipping houses, buying rentals, and conducting wholesale deals. He is the investment coach behind Just Start Real Estate, a podcast where he interviews inspiring investors who share tips and strategies for growing an investment-based business. Mike got started in real estate during the 2008 crash. Since that time, he has grown his business tremendously and Mike details his success in his new book, Level Jumping, available June 1st on Amazon.
On this episode of the Real Estate Marketing Dude, Mike joins me to discuss how he stopped letting fear hold him back from making life-changing moves. Mike shares what it was like to take his team virtual and how it benefitted his business. Mike also explains his thoughts on what kind of impact coronavirus will have on real estate. Listen in for Mike’s insight on which areas of real estate will have the most opportunities post-coronavirus shutdown.
- Why taking a risk can be the best choice for your business
- How to avoid paralysis by analysis when it comes to taking action
- Which areas of the market will have the most opportunity post-quarantine
- Mike’s thoughts on the short-term and long-term impacts of coronavirus
- Mike’s experience transitioning to remote work
- Mike’s advice for using tech to benefit your business
- Why Mike chose to use a 360-degree camera as part of his virtual strategy
- How to get ahead of other real estate agents as things open back up
Connect with Mike
Learn more about Mike on his website at mikesimmons.com. Or, follow him on Instagram @MikeSSimmons and subscribe to his podcast on ITunes or Stitcher by searching Just Start Real Estate.