If you’ve started creating content for your real estate business, you know that it should be repurposed on all your social channels as well as your website. But once that content drives traffic to your URL, what are you doing with it? Do you have a way to engage with those site visitors and capture their information?
Saksham Sharda is the Creative Director at Outgrow, a marketing firm that helps businesses improve website engagement and generate leads through interactive content like calculators, quizzes, recommendations, polls and chatbots. Saksham specializes in data collection, analysis, filtering and transfer by means of widgets and applets. His work has been featured on Product Hunt, Trend Hunter and TechCrunch, among many other media outlets.
On this episode, Saksham joins me to explain how interactive content boosts engagement and increases conversion. He offers examples of personalized, interactive content for a real estate website, including a mortgage calculator widget and a property Airbnb income graph. Listen in for Saksham’s insight on how Outgrow can help you automate the data collection process, personalize widgets based on what leads have searched, and create a series of follow-up emails specific to each prospect.
- How interactive content creates a new level of engagement
- Facilitating personalized recommendations on your website
- How a mortgage calculator widget works on a real estate site
- Why it’s crucial for a widget to focus on one person at a time
- Attracting investors with an Airbnb income calculator
- Converting the text on your website to an interactive tool
- How Outgrow automates the data collection process
- Personalizing widgets based on what leads have searched
- The series of automated follow-up emails Outgrow provides
- Adapting your business to compete in the information age
Connect with Saksham
Learn more about Outgrow at outgrow.co. Email email@example.com for ideas for interactive content for your website and get a free 7-day trial with the coupon code: OUTGROW + REAL ESTATE MARKETING DUDE.