How do you go from being a brand new ‘baby agent’ in 2008 to dominating your market in 2018? How do you generate explosive growth and build a team of 48 to support 500 transactions in a single year? How do you create an environment where agents thrive, positioning your real estate business to WIN?
Keri Shull is Northern Virginia’s top realtor. She got her start as an agent in 2008 and started The Keri Shull Team in 2010. In the five years that followed, her team skyrocketed from 21 to 365 deals per year. Keri continues to scale her business, most recently building a team of marketing specialists who use innovative technology to help each client find the right buyer for their home. In 2018, Keri’s team is on track to sell 500 homes, accounting for $300M in sales volume.
Today, Keri joins me to explain why a desire to serve is more important than intelligence in the real estate industry. She discusses the necessity of joining a team or growing your own and offers insight on why newbie agents should prioritize open houses over social media marketing. Keri also covers the value of SOI and referrals, the strategy she uses to convert online leads, and her diversified approach to lead generation. Listen in for Keri’s advice on recognizing what you don’t know and learn how Keri’s upcoming live event, the Hyperfast Sales Bootcamp can help you develop a vision for 2019!
- Keri’s explosive growth from 2010-2015 (21 to 365 deals)
- How a live event helped Keri develop a vision for her career
- Keri’s aim to help agents take control of their own destinies
- The value of finding a mentor/coach to show you the way
- Why the desire to serve is more important than intelligence
- Why agents need to either join a team or grow their own
- Keri’s advice for agents looking to grow their businesses
- Why open houses are more important to newbies than SMM
- How Keri is encouraging her team to focus on their SOI
- Why Keri’s team’s conversion of online leads has improved
- Keri’s diversified approach to online lead generation
- Keri’s view that those who follow up the most tend to win
- How Keri sets herself apart with content marketing video
- How Keri is leveraging Ylopo to reach clients on social media
- Why Keri brings in experts to help with areas of weakness