Why is it that people who know WHAT to do and HOW to do it STILL can’t seem to accomplish their goals? For most of us, it comes down to a fear of failure. And that’s why so many of you have yet to make your first video.
Patrick Precourt is the Director of Inspiration at Precourt Enterprises, a personal development and business coaching practice that helps people turn their passion into profit. He has been an avid real estate investor for 20-plus years, developing an expertise in pre-foreclosure and short sales. Patrick is also the owner of The Cage, a fitness and mixed martial arts training center in Rocky Hill, CT.
On this episode, Pat joins me to explain why we get hung up on thinking we have to know more before we can get started. He challenges us to replace the word FAILURE with DISCOVERY and introduces us to the BE-DO-HAVE approach to getting what you want. Listen in for Pat’s insight around making your WHY bigger than just you and learn his actionable strategies for overcoming your fear of getting on video.
- Thinking you have to know more before you get started
- The benefit of replacing the word FAILURE with DISCOVERY
- How the act of NOT doing gives you the result you were trying to avoid
- Why it’s crucial to understand WHY you’re doing what you’re doing
- Pat’s BE-DO-HAVE approach to getting what you want
- Why habits are nothing more than stored emotions in memory
- The significance of making your WHY bigger than just you
- How elevated emotions accelerate the speed we develop a new habit
- Pat’s ‘cut the line’ process for making your first video
Connect with Pat
Learn more about Pat and download his eBook, Living Big, at patrickprecourt.com.