I’m too fat! I’ll be boring! I’m nervous! I don’t look good! I won’t know what to say! What’s your excuse for not doing video? Whatever your objection, the fact is you are missing a BIG opportunity to nurture your database and attract more real estate business.
Chris Hayes is the Training and Production Dude on the Real Estate Marketing Dude team. With 9 years of experience in video editing and production, he is a pro at helping agents learn the ropes and get comfortable on camera. Today, Chris joins me to address the common objections agents have when it comes to creating video content. We explain why people are attracted to authenticity and discuss the benefit of starting with a small group of engaged followers who like you for you.
Chris offers insight on leveraging an outside perspective to find your voice, creating a memorable personal brand around that theme, and generating hyperlocal content to connect with and grow your sphere. Listen in to understand why personality is more important than appearance—and learn how to overcome your nerves and start shooting your first video today!
- Starting with a small group of engaged followers
- Why people are attracted to authenticity
- How video allows you to be everywhere all the time
- Why videos should NEVER be about you
- Leveraging an outside perspective to find your voice
- How to create a memorable personal brand
- The value of naming your show or media series
- Using video to build relationships with your database
- How video content parallels direct mail farming
- Chris’ insight on having fun with the process
- Why personality is more important than appearance
- Chris’ challenge to get out and shoot your first video
Connect with Chris
Learn more about the Real Estate Marketing Dude team at realestatemarketingdude.com/meet-dudes-dudettes/.