How do you sell over 700 homes in a single year? Jenny Wemert’s recipe for success involves building a talented team, maintaining relationships with past clients, and hyperlocal digital marketing.
Jenny is the Team Leader at Wemert Group Realty, a boutique brokerage out of Orlando. Dedicated to the legacy of being Central Florida’s premier real estate company, Jenny’s team of 49 sold 720-plus homes in 94 zip codes in 2017. Jenny has 18 years of experience in the industry, and she is passionate about combining innovative vision and strategic marketing with unmatched dedication to achieve the highest level of results.
Today, Jenny joins me to share the Wemert Group’s strategy around hyperlocal marketing, explaining how they turn listing information into online content. She offers insight on launching a farm around each new listing as well as creating campaigns based on buyer profiles. Jenny talks client retention, discussing how Wemert Group organizes its database to maintain connections with former clients and establish a presence in the community. Listen in for Jenny’s advice on team retention and learn how Wemert Group fosters a culture of trust among its talent.
- How Jenny leverages the skill set of each team member
- Wemert Group’s breakdown of warm vs. cold leads
- Jenny’s take on hyperlocal marketing
- Wemert Group’s consistency of messaging across platforms
- The value of telling a story through digital marketing
- How Wemert Group’s online presence connects with relocations
- Jenny’s advice around turning listing information into content
- The blogging system in place at Wemert Group
- How Jenny launches a farm around each new listing
- The process of creating a campaign around a buyer profile
- How Wemert Group organizes its database for client retention
- How Wemert Group uses their location to connect with the community
- Jenny’s focus on culture, trust and training for team retention
Connect with Jenny Wemert
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks and Jay Papasan