There are no shortcuts to success. Or are there? It’s true that a thriving real estate business is not going to fall into your lap with no effort on your part. But there are things you can do to fast-track your success and achieve explosive growth, namely putting yourself in the right room with the right people to CHALLENGE the way you think and STRETCH what you believe is possible.
Sam Khorramian is the Cofounder and CEO of Big Block Realty and the Chairman of Closing Table, a mastermind group for the most successful people in real estate. A serial entrepreneur, digital marketing expert and sought-after keynote speaker, Sam has helped countless people start and grow their businesses.
Today, Sam joins me to share the two shortcuts to success, relationships and environment. He explains the value in going to real estate events and meetup groups and reaching out to experts in your market. Sam also offers his definition of a mastermind, describing how such groups have helped him grow and led to incredible opportunities and partnerships. Listen in for Sam’s advice on building your network through connections with other ambitious entrepreneurs and learn how a little temporary discomfort can fast-track your success!
- Leveraging relationships and environment to fast-track your success
- How other people can give you a roadmap and provide an audience
- How to replicate best practices to succeed in your own business
- Sam’s take that you ‘always pay full price for success’
- The value in going to real estate events and joining meetup groups
- Reaching out to someone in your market with a particular expertise
- How masterminds can stretch your thinking
- How Sam defines a mastermind group
- The vulnerability required to network and forge relationships
- The opportunities that have come to Sam through masterminds
- How events can help you recharge and inspire you to try new things
Connect with Sam Khorramian
Learn more about the Closing Table Mastermind at closingtablemastermind.com or text Sam at (858) 518-1533.