Most agents are hesitant to hire a virtual assistant because we don’t want to spend the money. But how much time are you wasting on paperwork, prospecting and other non-money-making activities? If you could get that time back and use it to do the things that ONLY YOU can do, how many more sides might you close this year? What if you’re LOSING money trying to do it all?
Daniel Ramsey is the cofounder and CEO of MyOutDesk, the premier VA company for real estate agents. MyOutDesk was created to support realtors with marketing, prospecting and administrative tasks, freeing them up to do the money-making activities that will grow their business. In ten years, Daniel’s team has served 5,000 clients, including five of the top ten teams in the country.
Today, Daniel joins me to discuss how much time the average agent wastes in a typical transaction and offer his insight on making the highest and best use of your time. He shares some surprising statistics around the number of transactions versus leads sold in 2018, explaining how to prioritize spending on your sphere over online leads. Listen in for Daniel’s advice on creating systems and processes so you CAN outsource operations and hear his simple method of making decisions around what to delegate—and what to do yourself!
- How much time agents waste in a typical transaction
- Deciding what is the highest and best use of your time
- Why Daniel considers time more important than money
- Competing with iBuyers and flat-fee brokerages
- How MyOutDesk saved its clients $55M last year
- The surprising number of transactions vs. leads sold
- Why it’s crucial to compile + nurture your database
- Daniel’s list of money-making activities agents should do
- Daniel’s simple way to decide what to outsource
- Why systems and processes are necessary for hiring
- Daniel’s advice around delivering world-class service
Connect with Daniel
Schedule a consultation with MyOutDesk at myoutdesk.com and receive a free copy of Daniel’s book!