You’re scrolling through social media when you see a talking head video of yet another realtor in front of a white board doing a mind-numbing market update. Do you click to watch? What about a video of a shirtless realtor who’s outside in freezing weather (temperatures of –18°!), tossing water in the air to see it freeze? To generate attention and earn brand awareness through social media content, you absolutely MUST think outside the box.
Noelle Nielsen is the Broker Owner at Bright Birch Real Estate, a media marketing company for agents that specializes in creating unique video content. Based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Noelle has 12 years of experience in the real estate space, serving first as an attorney for lenders, developers, and parties to real estate transactions before becoming an agent and eventually starting her own brokerage. She also ran an award-winning photography business from 2007 to 2017.
Today, Noelle joins me to discuss her approach to creating video content that stands out, explaining why it’s crucial to plan before you film and let your authenticity shine through. She shares the significance of having a digital presence and offers ideas around telling the story of a real estate transaction. Noelle also describes some of her most outside-the-box video content, making the distinction between long-term brand awareness and lead generation. Listen in for Noelle’s insight on creating content on a consistent basis and learn how to produce engaging video that attracts clients!
- Standing out with genuineness and authenticity
- Why it’s crucial to plan + practice before you film
- How to own who you are and let it shine through
- The significance of having a digital presence
- Polling friends and family to determine your ‘thing’
- Noelle’s insight on how to tell the story of a sale
- How to turn an engaging idea into a video series
- The difference between lead gen and branding
- How social media content is the new bus bench
- Producing video with a spirit of contribution
- The value in creating content on a consistent basis
Connect with Noelle
Learn more about Bright Birch Real Estate at www.brightbirch.com and follow the brokerage on Facebook www.facebook.com/brightbirchrealestate, Instagram www.instagram.com/brightbirchrealestate, and YouTube www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1yjXYbedZogsAVv9VvC_A.
Check out ‘Noelle the Minnesotan’ on her personal pages: YouTube www.youtube.com/channel/UCKK5bB5YlmoDLs2rfR3wW2g, Facebook www.facebook.com/noelletheminnesotan, and Instagram www.instagram.com/minnegirlnoelle/.