Let’s say you have 100 people in your database—that list of close friends and family you would invite to your wedding. Statistics tell us that 10 to 15 of them are moving this year. And all 100 KNOW someone who is moving. But they can’t refer you unless they remember that you are an agent and think of you when they hear the words ‘real estate.’ That means you have to market yourself as a brand and stay top-of-mind with your audience. So, what the f$%! is your brand?
Today, I’m doing a solo podcast to break down the process of developing a personal brand in order to create a strong presence in your community. I explain why referral business should be your primary goal in marketing your database, while direct business is the gravy on top.
I discuss how to develop a brand based on your authentic personality and why it’s best to focus on connecting with a specific audience rather than trying to appeal to everyone. Listen in to understand the value in creating media around your brand and learn how to set up a multi-channel marketing plan that facilitates consistent communication with your database!
- How personal interactions drive 80% of real estate business
- Using your personal brand to create a strong local presence
- Why referral business should be your primary goal
- How consistency builds your brand and creates awareness
- Why you should be fighting for attention rather than leads
- The value in recognizing your real estate business as a brand
- How to develop a brand based on your authentic personality
- Why it’s best to focus on connecting with a specific audience
- Establishing consistent communication with your database
- Why it’s smart to invest marketing dollars in past customers
- How to view a transaction as a stepping stone to the next
- The importance of creating media around your brand
- The psychology of referrals and the human drive to help
- How to stay top-of-mind via a multi-channel marketing plan
Connect with Mike Cuevas
Learn more about me at realestatemarketingdude.com and check out my training course (which includes the 6-Step Referral ‘Thank You’ Checklist) at realestatemarketingdude.com/ultimate-marketing-plan-now-19/. Get more information about the Attracktor software and mastermind community at app.attracktor.com/ or the Flip This Agent program at realestatemarketingdude.com/well-flip-brand-30-days/.